Taleworlds verpasst Mount & Blade 2 seit dem 31.03 täglich Bugs behebende Patches. Vor allem Bugs, die zu Abstürzen führen, ging es an den Kragen.
Am 30. März ist der Early Access von Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord gestartet. Seitdem hat Taleworlds täglich mindestens einen neuen Patch oder einen Hotfix veröffentlicht, um Bugs in der spielbaren Version des Mittelalterrollenspiels zu begegnen.
Auch heute gab es wieder einen Patch. Er hat die Nummerierung e1.06 erhalten. Unter anderem fixt er Crashes, darunter einen im Multiplayer und mehrere im Singleplayer. Zudem hat Taleworlds einen der Fehler behoben, die zu einer Spitze in der Leistungshungrigkeit ihres Spiels in der Kampagne führen. Darüber hinaus fixt er drei Perks und lässt nun Kampf-Skill-Erfahrung beim Bestreiten von Turnieren und Übungskämpfen, Charme-Skill-Erfahrung beim erfolgreichen Tauschen und mehr Erfahrung für erfolgreiche Romanzen sowie für erfolgreiche Überredung zur Abtrünnigkeit erhalten. Dazu kommen weitere Änderungen wie weniger Genauigkeit für Steine.
Patchnotes zu Patch e.106
- Multiplayer blood particle crash fix.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a scene.
- Fixed a crash related to player executions.
- Stability Improvements to the menu logic.
- A rare “Army of Poachers” quest crash bug has been fixed.
- A very rare crash related to “Gang Leader Needs Weapon” quest is fixed.
- The game now gives clearer warnings in the event of a crash caused by missing Windows 7 updates.
- Players who have issues launching the game can now use Bannerlord.Native.exe as an alternative solution.
- Fixed one of the performance spike issues on the campaign.
Character Development System
- Fixed “Leadership Disciplinarian”, “Trade Caravanmaster” and “Charm Parade” perks.
- Added combat skill experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.
- Added charm skill experience for successful barters.
- Increased experience gain from successful romance and defection persuasions.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed a bug that locked the main storyline phase to weaken or unify the empire when the success conditions were met before the player got the quest.
- “Bushwackers” now use a mix of short and long bows (previously 100% longbows).
- Lowered the tier of longbows for „Freebooters“.
- Reduced the accuracy of stones.
- Decreased the damages of crossbows.
- Fixed the length of the „Fine Steel Kaskara Blade“.
- Slightly reduced the speed of tournament horses (to make them more manoeuvrable).
- Fixed the holster of the „Falx Blade“.
- The „Voulge“ is no longer couchable.
- Renamed the „Western Short Spear“ to „Western Long Spear“.
- Changed the name of a Tier 2 spear that was named “Knight’s Lance” to “Western Short Spear”.
- Patches e.1.0.3 und e1.0.4
Was vor Kurzem dazu kam – Patch e1.0.5
Gestern gab es einen kleinen Hotfix, er machte eine Änderung aus Patch e1.0.5 rückgängig. Taleworlds sah sich dazu gezwungen, weil ein Fix, der mit dem Verhalten von Bogenschützenwaffen in Schlachten und Belagerungen zusammenhing, zu noch mehr Abstürzen führte, als er fixen sollte. Das Problem versprach Taleworlds später, auf eine sicherere Weise anzugehen.
Vorgestern führte Patch e1.0.5 ein, dass KI Fraktionen nicht mehr zu einem Königreich übertreten, das zuvor Siedlungen von ihnen erobert hat. Die Berechnung dafür, ob eine Fraktion ihren Lehensherren verrät und in ein neues Königreich eintritt, bezieht nun mehr die Beziehungen mit ein. Ebenfalls gibt es neue Wege Beziehungen zu verlieren. Wenn beispielsweise ein eine Partei eine Siedlung belagert, so schadet dies der Beziehung des Anführers der Armee und dem Inhaber der Siedlung. Nach der erfolgreichen Belagerungen gibt es einen weitere Verschlechterung der Beziehungen zwischen dem Agressor und dem ehemaligen Besitzer der Siedlung. Daneben umfasst der Patch einige Fixes und andere Änderungen.
Patchnotes zu Patch e1.0.5
- Another fix for Aserai’s basic troop.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the main party from starving if the tutorial is skipped.
- Fixed a bug with conversations with Imperial and anti-Imperial mentors after the 2nd phase of the Main Storyline.
- Players will now be able to join a kingdom if they are at war with a faction that has been weakened almost to the point of destruction.
- Terrain performance fix for low configs.
- Fixed an error for the settlement recruit notification.
- Fixed formation size showing 0 in multiplayer lobby Armory.
- Fixed a rare crash that happens when ordering your troops to raid a settlement.
- Simplified Chinese text improvements.
- Fixed a crash related to archer weapon behaviour.
- Positive and negative relation effects were not applied if players spent their influence on other candidates during voting. This was a bug and it is now fixed. Now, spending 50/100/300 influence increases your relation by 8/20/60 with a candidate.
- Snowball effect developments: clans now no longer want to defect to kingdoms which captured their settlements earlier in a campaign. AI defection calculation now cares about relations much more and new ways to lose relations have been added. If a party besieges a settlement, the army leader will lose relation with the settlement owner. Also, after a successful siege, there is a secondary relation loss between both the settlement owner and the aggressor’s faction leader.
- NPC lords will now be more selective when targeting distant settlements for hostile actions.
- Fixed a crash that happened when logging in to multiplayer.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after successfully defending a castle during a siege.
Schutz vor einem Speicherstandkill in Patch e.1.0.3 und Gegenstands-Overhaul in Patch e1.0.4
Besonders kritisch war der kleine Patch e1.0.3: Er behob einen Fehler, der Speicherstände nach dem Durchführen von einigen Speicherungen korrumpieren konnte. Danach folgote einige größere Patches. Patch e1.0.4 führte über 200 Gegenstände wieder ins Spiel ein, fixte Crashes und überarbeitete Rüstungswerte, Preise und tweakte die Produktion von Waffen und Rüstungen in Städten.
Patchnotes der Patches e.1.0.3
- Fixed a critical issue that corrupted save files after a certain number of saves.
Patchnotes zu Patch e. 1.0.4
- Fixed a rare bug that caused clients to crash in multiplayer when a specific combat network message is received in the wrong order.
- Rare exception during siege fixed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while traveling on the campaign map.
- Fixed a crash that happened after closing the banner editor.
- Fixed a crash related to a villager opening a dialog right after an enemy lord encounters the player during a raid village action.
- Fixed a crash while moving troops in the party screen.
- Fixed a crash while exiting the campaign map.
- Fixed a crash while dragging 0 item count tuples in inventory.
- Fixed a bug which caused a crash when breaking into an allied settlement under a siege.
- Fixed a crash concerning battle log entries when talking to a winning faction’s non-hero character if the player was on the defeated side
- Fixed a crash that occurred just before the fight with the hideout boss after the hideout has been cleaned up.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a player vs NPC board game is over.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attacking a settlement after being interrupted by a party in the siege preparation stage.
- Fixed a crash related to targeting routing mounted agents.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading the game after successfully collecting weapons as the gang leader requested in the Gang Leader Needs Weapon quest.
- Fixed a rare crash that happens in character creation when choosing an option.
- Fixed a rare crash that happens when caravan payments are processed.
- Fixed an optimisation issue with NPC pathfinding which led to a huge performance loss, especially in siege scenes.
- Fixed a memory leak issue.
Save & Load
- Further stability tweaks for save and load.
Battles and Sieges
- Fixed a bug that opened a siege battle instead of field battle when attacking a besieger party.
- Night debuffs, visibility limitation and extra aim error of ranged units have been removed.
Clan and Party
- Fixed the open hands issue in the banner editor.
- After some time during a campaign, some lords were remaining without troops in their party because of financial problems and constantly being harassed by bandits. Lords now manage their finances more effectively and take troops from garrisons if they are at risk of going bankrupt. This was one reason for the snowball effect in the campaign, with kingdoms being eliminated too easily.
- Minor fixes have been made regarding pregnancies.
- Fixed an issue that caused player clan members to get stuck in a settlement.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Fixed an issue with defensive battles after a safe passage barter had been made.
- Fixed an issue that prevented axes from being craftable at the smithy.
Issues & Quests
- Fixed a bug with the AI trying to attack at the end of Army of Poachers quest.
- More than 200 items reintroduced to the game.
- Armor values and prices overhauled.
- Production of weapons and armors in towns tweaked.
- Aserai’s basic troop was Aserai Tribesman, however, it should be Aserai Recruit. This is fixed.
Die ersten Patches – die erste Offensive gegen Crashes und Bugs
Am 1. April und 31. März erschienen die ersten beiden Patches von Mount & Blade 2: Warband – Patch e1.0.2 und Patch e1.0.1. Beide Patches fokussierten sich vor allem darauf, allerlei Bugs zu beseitigen, die das Spiel zum Abstürzen bringen, so wie es auch jüngere Patches tun. Außerdem beseitigte Patch e1.0.2 einen Bug, der die Rivals Gangs-Quest betraf: Die Quest abzuschließen, konnte zuvor den Speicherstand beschädigen.
Patchnotes zu Patch e1.0.2
- Some of the crashes from older saves are fixed and these saves can be used again. (especially caused by fencing stolen goods & rival gang leader quests).
- Enabled Steam cloud saves.
- A bug that was preventing some players (especially Windows 7 users) from logging into the multiplayer lobby has been fixed. There may be further issues in this regard. We are investigating the matter.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a custom battle.
- Various localisation fixes. Some texts are only in English due to lacking localisation tags. Now they can be updated by translators and will be added to the game soon.
- Some variable texts were not shown correctly. Some of them are fixed, more will be fixed in upcoming patches.
- Some Turkish translation corrections and typo fixes.
- Fixed an AI-related issue that crashed the game.
- Fixed an AI calculation error on aiming ranged weapons against mounted enemies.
- Fixed launcher not being visible for some users.
- Fixed errors and crashes after changing language in multiplayer.
- Fixed encyclopedia faction „Part of“ crash on creating player faction.
- Hero crafting stamina is now saved. Loading does not restore stamina.
- Localised text manager does not crash on invalid source file.
- Fixed a crash that occurs in some towns when we try to take a walk.
- Fixed a crash that occurs during a conversation with various characters.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after activating the “Fencing Stolen Goods” quest.
- Fixed a crash when creating a new hero. Mainly happened when opening a new campaign or having a baby.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when “Headman Needs Grain” issue time out.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player clan gained renown while the player character is a prisoner.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a quest time out in Quest Manager.
- A crash caused by initiating peace barter with heroes that do not have parties has been fixed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player has created their own kingdom and the conspiracy progress quest starts.
- Added notifications to certain parts of the Main Storyline.
- Fixed a bug where using the ransom all prisoners button didn’t give roguery XP.
- Removed ransoming prisoners‘ trade skill gain.
- Decreased ransoming prisoners‘ roguery skill gain by 40%
- An issue with the 3rd banner piece fixed.
- Party initialisation in Radagos‘ Hideout is changed to a more stable version.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting „You’re breaking the law.“ option when the „Family Feud“ quest is active.
- Fixed quest NPC remains in the player’s clan at the end of the Family Feud quest bug.
- Fixed quest NPC remains in the player’s clan at the end of the Lord Needs Tutor quest bug.
- Fixed getting Family Feud quest NPC as a companion and progressing in Rebuild Your Clan quest bug.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when LordWantsRivalCapturedIssueQuest Quest Giver becomes a prisoner.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to force village notables to give supplies/recruits.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a game that is saved during the ExtortionByDeserters quest is loaded.
- Fixes a possible crash that might occur if the player loads a game that was saved during the following quests: MerchantNeedsHelpWithLooters, EscortMerchantCaravan, LocateAndRescueTraveller (tutorial quest), TravelToVillage (tutorial quest), IstianasBannerPiece, ArzagosBannerPiece.
- Players that are at war with minor factions will now be able to join kingdoms even if the kingdom is not at war with that minor faction.
- Fixed the bug where war state with factions that have been destroyed was not being cleared.
- A crash related to successfully making peace through barter has been fixed.
- Changed Strong Smith perk description to Controlled Smith
- Fixed a charm skill exploit which happens in marriage barter.
- Fixed a bug where companions were unable to be used after sending them to fix an issue.
- If you have some troops outside of the hideout, you are no longer taken as a prisoner anymore when you lose an encounter.
- Fixed a crash that occurs sometimes after a siege battle (after dying in siege battle, after go to defend in a siege, after trying to exit from a siege etc.)
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player tried to select & sell prisoners.
- 200 cap removed from workshops.
- Exploit at smithy and wood workshop is fixed.
- Defection amounts of clans decreased.
- Sally out probability decreased.
- +1 base daily militia for villages removed.
- Starving effect is halved for garrisons at fortifications.
Patchnotes zu Patch e1.0.1
- Fixed a rare crash when opening the multiplayer team selection screen.
- Fixed a crash caused by timeout for the Army of Poachers quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when failing Army of Poachers quest without fighting.
- Fixed a crash caused by the Gang Leader Needs Weapons daily issue creation.
- Fixed a crash caused by the Bounty Hunters quest success and fail consequences.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurs when talking to common area thugs.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when talking with village notables to get a quest.
- Fixed a rare conversation freeze when following an NPC to find a quest hero.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after clearing the Rival Gang quest.
- Corrected the weapons of some ranged units.
- Some troops that were using noble tier weapons received more appropriate equipment.
- Some weapon parts‘ crafting material costs were fixed.
- Some minor equipment changes for Aserai, Battania, and Khuzait troops.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when helping an allied party that is besieging a settlement.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when helping an allied party that is getting attacked while besieging enemy settlement.
- A rare crash caused by AI clans joining kingdoms as mercenaries has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem that locked the player in a conversation after asking a villager to take you to a character.
- Fixed a crash with the quest Lord Needs Garrison Troops that occurred for some Vlandian castles.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when talking to people (townsmen, townswomen, child, infant) in towns and villages.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when running out of stamina while crafting charcoal.
- Fixed a crash caused by the Rival Gang quest. If this quest was done before, there is a chance your save is already broken. Future errors are fixed.
- Unintended consequences for clans that leave their kingdoms have been removed.
- Players will now be able to make peace with minor faction lords through barter, saving them from a soft-lock to join kingdoms.
- Siege tactic default weapons have changed.
- Capped daily workshop income at 200.
- Clan tier maximum party size bonus formula has changed.
- Fixed some of the crashes after launching and on scene entry.
- Fixed the infinite loading issue with some scenes.
- Fixed a crash when switching options to low or very low.
- Fixed an issue with the crash uploader.